jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

Elena’s personal opinion about Monfragüe


It was the first time I went to Monfragüe and I will always remember it. I went there on Saturday.

I do agree with my team by saying that the only downside of this visit it was the bad weather.

However we could see the most importants places.
I really like bird watching. One of those birds that caugth my attention was the Egyptian vulture because I could see it almost perfectly. We could see red deer when we tried to see a black stork too.

In the beginning, I ignored the interest that this kind of tourism produces in people and since then it caught my attention more and more.

I enjoyed very much and I would not mind to repeat it another time with my family or friends in a sunny day.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario